- Option A. “Reapplication for Book Assistance” this application is for students who have received funds in a previous year. References are not required for a reapplication.
- Option B. “Application for Book Assistance” this application is for students who are applying for the first time.
Submit completed application to the Friends of the Andy Ausonio Library by mail, hand delivery or email to Erik Thurman (email: email@example.com).
Requests need to be made by Thursday, April 20, 2017. Recipients of scholarships will be notified by May 12, 2017.
2016: Year in Review: With the help from local businesses for their generous contributions, we are now able to award three scholarships to students who volunteer at the library. Friends Newsletter-2016
Friends of the Andy Ausonio Library
Our nonprofit organization was established in 1985 and has been supporting the Director and Patrons of the Andy Ausonio Library through fundraising, advocacy, volunteerism, public awareness campaigns, and literacy programs.
Understand our responsibilities and what our contributions should be. Recruit volunteers to support fundraisers to purchase special books, equipment, and exceptional programs.
Support decisions made by our Library Director and Library Manager through fundraising and advocacy.
Foster a continuously evolving tech-based environment for learning, creativity, leadership development, and problem-solving skills with outstanding resources and services.
- Create a comfortable environment to read, and study.
- Enable activities to take place simultaneously.
- Provide and offer homework assistance.
- To be centrally located for school visits.
- Reference Sources.
- Computer Lab.
- Community rooms for meeting, events, and programs.
- Career information, college handbooks, online resources, and study guides.
- Summer reading programs, and preschool storytime.
- Have an archival historic exhibit of Castroville, CA.